The EASY way to remove cement residue and much more!
EASY Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover is a fast acting powerful ECOLOGICAL cleaner to remove cement residue deposits, scale, oxidisation & atmospheric contamination. Unlike any other acid/alkaline cleaners, it does not require neutralising after application.
Unlike most alternatives, this concentrated version has the benefits of the user determining the strengths of the application.
1 bottle will clean up to 48 m2.
For the removal of "efflorescence", use EASY Efflorescence Remover+
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Removes cement, scale, rust, oxidisation & dirt
- Fast & effective
- Does not require neutralising
- Easy to use
- Contains organic acid alternative
- Concentrated formula covers up to 48m²
I have got a patio with cement splashes on the stone how do you apply Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover ?
Make up a solution from the concentrate and apply to the paving with a brush, watering can or spray.
Is Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover biodegradable?
Yes it is, it contains an organic acid alternative and is phosphate free.
Can I use Mortar Stain and Calcium Remover on brickwork?
Yes you can, if there are small areas to treat use a brush and apply directly to the affected areas, the cement splashes will dissolve away. You can use it to clean your tools too!
Brief usage instructions
- Shake well before use
- Test a small area before use, to ensure compatibility. Not suitable for marble or granite. Do not allow to come into contact with plants, shrubs or grass
- Keep animals and pets away until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry
- Do not let the surface dry out once applied
- Add concentrate to 1 litre of clean water
Light contamination 1 measure, Medium contamination 3 measures
Heavy contamination 4-6 measures
- Apply using a spray, watering can or brush to a damp surface at a rate of 3m2 per litre. Ensure heavy contamination is saturated
- Scrub in well with a stiff brush and leave to act for at least 10 minutes
- Reapply and leave for a further 5 minutes
- Scrub clean with a stiff brush
- Rinse well with clean water or use a power washer. Particularly heavy deposits may require a second treatment